Sunday, August 16, 2009

MY FAVOURITE SONGS FROM MIDDLE SCHOOL

112 + Biggie + Mase - Only You Remix
112 - Cupid
112 - Still In Love
3rd Storee - I'm So Sorry
702 - Where My Girls At
Ashanti + Fat Joe - What's Love
Biz Markie - Just A Friend
Blaque - Questions
Blaque - When The Last Teardrop Falls
Choclair - Let's Ride
Destiny's Child - Bills, Bills, Bills
Destiny's Child - Say My Name
Divine Brown - Old Skool Love

Dr. Dre - The Next Episode
Donell Jones - Where I Wanna Be
Ginuwine - Differences
Inoj - I Found Love
Jagged Edge - Let's Get Married Remix
Joe - I Wanna Know
Keke Wyatt + Avant - Nothing In This World

Len - Steal My Sunshine
Mariah Carey + Puff + Mase - Honey Remix
Mario - Just A Friend
Mase + Total - Tell Me What You Want
Mase - Feel So Good
Missy + Eve + Nas - Hot Boyz Remix
Missy Elliot - For My People
Musiq - Don't Change
Musiq - Half Crazy
Musiq - Girl Next Door
Musiq - Just Friends

Nas + Puff - Hate Me Now
Nu Flavor - Heaven
Nu Flavor - Kiss Goodbye
Next - Too Close
Puff Daddy + Mase - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
Ruff Endz - Someone To Love You
Savage Garden - Truly, Madly, Deeply
Sisqo - Thong Song
TLC - Dear Lie
TLC - I Miss You So Much
TLC - No Scrubs
TLC - Unpretty
Tweet + Missy Elliot - Oops (Oh My)

No comments:

Note

All things beautiful and inspiring.
The industry owns me, I am the industry's bitch.